Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week 4 Picks

This week is the beginning of inter-league games. That means it's time for the SFC to show the NFC that we're the best conference. And I'm feeling really lazy so this will be quick.

Game of the Week
EL GRANDE THE TACO KING vs Q

Both teams have good matchups but Mex has the better team this week. I found more players on John's team that are iffy to me than I did on Daniel's which was only Brandon Marshall. Daniel gets the W.

Las Tortugas Bombardero vs Imperialist Separatist Movement

For me, Sproles is kind of a meh player for the moment. Johnson has a favorable matchup and I think Thomas will do well in the spot of Reggie Bush. For Taylor, Williams will have an excellent game and I'm not really feeling Pats defense. In the end, I think I will pull out the win just because of the fact that a couple of Taylor's players, like Ponder and Holmes, won't be as good as they have been in the past week or two.

The Injured Knee-groes vs El Champion

I don't like Jonathan's RBs this week but Williams might do better since the run game is better when both Stewart and Williams are playing. Steven is at a disadvantage since Pitta put up a goose egg on Thursday. Roddy White will do good but with Jones on the field, his production is lowered and it doesn't help him that Jon has him. Jon wins this game easily.

The Lance Armstrongs vs The Ox

Ian's already had 4 players play on Thursday and they did pretty well except Rice. He should've been able to have done more against the Browns. Richardson did well against the Ravens for Ryan. Minus Manning and Falcons defense, I don't like the rest of Ian's team that much. Ryan will barely get the win over Ian.

Eleven's Sick Joke vs Sho is good

Garrick's team is much better than Jaime's team this week. Jaime has Nicks starting but he is out for Sunday and looking at his bench, he only has Hillis and Meachum to start. Neither of them have been impressive so far this season. He does have Bush that might play on Sunday but we would have to wait on that. Garrick finally gets his first win of the season this week.

A Dark Fantasy vs Superduperstars

Don't know who to pick on this one so I'm gonna keep it in the SFC and say Fred wins this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment