Thursday, September 20, 2012

Week 2 Recap

You guys are lame for constantly changing your team names every week. Just wanted to say that before I started the recap. Also, this recap won't be as lengthy neither because of the fact that I want to play Borderlands 2 right now.

Game of the Week
Fred Jackson's Glass Knee vs Q

This was the only game where both teams had a winning record. Jon was at a disadvantage from the start because of horrible play from James Jones and John's team was able to take advantage of that, mainly his RBs and WRs.

Las Tortugas Bombardero vs The Amazing Core Protection

So much for that redemption you were going to get, Fred. O the irony in this situation. In case you don't remember, Vernon Davis was Fred's last player to go and because of him, I was beaten by Fred and didn't make it to the PWC Bowl II. But after what looked like a sure victory for Fred turned out to be a huge disappointment for him, all thanks to MAI BOI, VERNON DAVIS!!!!!

Eleven's Redemption vs The Lance Armstrongs

Well, Stafford isn't to blame on this one even though he didn't put up good numbers. Even though Ian's QB didn't do well neither, his RBs and WRs came to play.

El Champion vs Superduperstars

Almost everyone on Kevin's team got a TD. Steven, you really need to change your name. You haven't won a single game yet and you are calling yourself El Champion? Not cool. But seriously, if you need my help, just ask. Kevin is now the new leader of the SNFL and Steven is still getting beat up in his rookie season.

The Ox vs The DAWGS

Ok, Ryan definitely proved me wrong on this call. Ryan asked for an apology from me so here I go: I apologize that you don't have an older brother that lives up to the big brother role who always puts little brother in his place. There, you happy Ryan? That's the best I could do. Ryan is now one of three remaining players who are still undefeated where Taylor, who was third overall last year, is near the bottom of the league.

Carnegie PantyRaiders vs EL GRANDE THE TACO KING

Dang, Daniel. Jaime didn't even have a player start and still beat you. That's a shame. I don't know why I had trouble in picking the winner of this one last week.

I was 3-3 in Week 2 picks, making my season record 7-5, with an overall record of  21-9. Not too bad. Week 3 picks will be up Saturday and will be more in depth this time so have your lineups ready by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment