Thursday, September 16, 2010

The League

So as most of you probably don't know, the season premiere of The League is coming on tonight on FX at 10:30. As you should know, we were all required to watch Season 1 of The League before the fantasy league started. I would think some of us, including myself, didn't meet this requirement before it started. Hopefully The Commish will forgive us who didn't watch all of Season 1 and agree when I say that since this is season 2 of the SNFL, it is MANDATORY to watch the second season, unless you have a reason like "I don't have cable" or "They don't show FX in Canada." Failure to do so means you got to deal with The Commish.

Also, we need a trophy. I was told we were going to try to do that and I think that is a good idea. I don't know how much trophies cost but I'm sure if all 10 of us puts in like $10, it should be enough to get one I would think. And personally, I want the SNFL to be 10000.45 times better than The League. So we need a song, a draft board (for next year of course), trophy, picture of someone hot whose name will be the name of the trophy, a motto, and a bunch of other stuff.

LONG LIVE THE SNFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Quinton

1 comment:

  1. Oh man guess I'll have to deal with myself when I can't watch it

    ReplyDelete